 Off-Topic / Debate / 6911
  Re: Something not right about Captain Ahnee and the Dipwads?

I'm curious about this 'not my kids, not my responsibility' attitude a couple people have expressed. Is this a stance only taken when it comes to children? If I follow this reasoning I could say that there are no adults I am specifically responsible (...) (24 years ago, 5-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Something not right about Captain Ahnee and the Dipwads?

(...) I think respect is gained on an individual basis, though legally people are considered responsible for themselves at 18. (...) Sure. I can agree with that. (...) Hmm... I think I'd have to say this is occurring because I sort of drug the (...) (24 years ago, 5-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)