 Off-Topic / Debate / 6900
    Re: Distaste for Jar-Jar (was: The Censors have won.) —Maggie Cambron
   (...) Here's an example (remember this one?) in which the creator (IMO) found a far more effective way to express his feelings about Jar Jar. I thought this was hilarious and the best use for Jar Jar heads I've ever seen. (URL) in the third frame. (...) (24 years ago, 4-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Distaste for Jar-Jar (was: The Censors have won.) —Frank Filz
   (...) difference. In Captain Ahnee and the Dipwads, the reader is likely to emphasize with the captain. In the Halloween story, the reader is more likely to emphasize with the kids. Of course, on top of that, the violence is subtle, and also is not (...) (24 years ago, 5-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)