 Off-Topic / Debate / 6865
  Re: Something not right about Captain Ahnee and the Dipwads?

In one context, Jar Jar is a member of a fantasy world who happens to talk silly and act like an idiot (in my opinion--these are subjective statements). Within the framework of that reality, he does not deserve pain and suffering heaped upon him for (...) (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Something not right about Captain Ahnee and the Dipwads?

Snipped back a bit. (...) Excellent analysis, Damraska... ++Lar (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Something not right about Captain Ahnee and the Dipwads?

I agree with Lar that this is an excellent analysis, but it is a mature and thoughtful point of view. This still leaves open the question of what ages such material may be appropriate to. What youngsters could follow this reasoning much less figure (...) (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)