 Off-Topic / Debate / 6608
  Re: blowharding (was: Re: No promises when I'll be done, but...)

(...) Well let's see who told me to grow up, you were encouraging people to not visit my site, you accused me of being egotistical, ranting, being rude, being insulting, am I missing anything Mark? As for what I said to Jude, it's bullshit. Even if (...) (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: blowharding (was: Re: No promises when I'll be done, but...)

(...) <snip> (...) Jeez, I know that by now he's been banned, but: I fully admit to telling him he should grow up and not be so rude, but he makes it sound like I ran over his dog or something. I tried very hard today to attack the -behavior- and (...) (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  (canceled)

  Re: blowharding (was: Re: No promises when I'll be done, but...)

(...) IMHO, no, you didn't fail; you've been quite measured and careful throughout. For our protagonist to claim the high ground of "civility" at this late juncture is analogous to expecting an apology to atone for, say, running over some- one's dog (...) (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: blowharding (was: Re: No promises when I'll be done, but...)

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Bryce McGlone writes: <snip> Attacking Matt at this point, after he's been banned and can't even respond (not that we want him to) probably doesn't make a lot of sense. While your venting is understandable, at this point (...) (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: blowharding (was: Re: No promises when I'll be done, but...)

(...) Well said Larry. You are very right about me not making sense. My apology to the group. Obviously my frustration was at a boiling point. (...) Agreed. Bryce McGlone (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: blowharding (was: Re: No promises when I'll be done, but...)

(...) Bryce, you're speling is medicore. <gd&r> Anyway, I'm a diehard Space fan, and a big fan of many Space MOCs from people here in the community, and I sure thought Matthew's weaponry (especially the bombs) was great stuff -- ingenuitive, (...) (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: blowharding (was: Re: No promises when I'll be done, but...)

(...) True. My spelling is actually very bad. My comments were typed in anger and are not actually the way I feel. I am sorry for the comments. It won't happen again. Bryce McGlone (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: blowharding (was: Re: No promises when I'll be done, but...)

(...) Don't overreact the other way either, I for one figured that you hadn't seen the ban when you posted and just wanted to make sure that people realised it's (mostly) over, and we should put it behind us and move on. (24 years ago, 19-Oct-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)