 Off-Topic / Debate / 6571
    Re: Castle Accesseries for Knight's Kingdom —Mark Sandlin
   You also have to consider that most people just don't care. If you go around correcting people, they're going to roll their eyes and give you that look reserved for Trekkie conventions and people like me who stood out in line all night for Star Wars (...) (24 years ago, 13-Oct-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Castle Accesseries for Knight's Kingdom —Dave Schuler
   (...) Exactly. That was the initial motivation of my post. (...) Heh! You're right--even insofar as AFOLs already face a certain stigma, unfounded though it may be, the sort of pedantry we're describing stands out as somehow more extreme. Dave! (24 years ago, 14-Oct-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)