 Off-Topic / Debate / 652
Re: Mini Auction - 6273 - Rock Island Refuge
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 11 Mar 1999 12:46:30 GMT

On Tue, 9 Mar 1999 22:33:26 GMT, "Steve Scott"
<sls@jane-villa.demon.co.uk> wrote:

Ok, I think I'm missing something here.  Would someone care to explain why
the "P" word is so loaded on the Lego groups.  I'm curious to know how it
can attract more flak than a pornographic binary.

Have you read the recent Star Wars scalper discussions? To me
personally, being called something that has been defined as the
antithesis of everything AFOL stands for, hurts me more than a random
guy calling me dickhead, fuckbrain, or whatever.

Jasper