 Off-Topic / Debate / 651
Re: Mini Auction - 6273 - Rock Island Refuge
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 11 Mar 1999 12:44:31 GMT

On Tue, 9 Mar 1999 03:55:57 GMT, cjc@NOSPAMnewsguy.com (Mike Stanley)
wrote:

And throwing $800 away on impatience is
foolish.

$100 maybe.  $200 perhaps.  $800?  Nope.

Have you heard about this guy William H Gates the third? He throws
away $800 _million_ because he can't wait till someone else launches a
few satellites.

Jasper "tongue-in-cheek"Janssen