 Off-Topic / Debate / 6475
  Re: Concerns with Racial Attitudes and Lego

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, John DiRienzo writes: First off, I just want to say I apologize to John, I think I misunderstood a lot from here, and we had our own disagreements elsewhere. I sincerely apologize to you Johm, and everyone here, for being (...) (24 years ago, 19-Sep-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Concerns with Racial Attitudes and Lego

(...) Check out the reliablity ratings of a Miata vs. a Suburban - I'll be picking you up. Unfortunately, I won't be able to fit your Suburban in my trunk, but we'll have a great time zipping around corners without rolling over. I promise only to (...) (24 years ago, 20-Sep-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)