 Off-Topic / Debate / 6447
    Re: Lego Maniac's Webring and Yahoo —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) We're mostly all in agreement here, then. What we're doing is choice 1. I think choice 2 might be not so hot of an idea for the "general" ring (although I may set up one just for GoB if the rest of the 'smiths want me to) as it's divisive. Or (...) (24 years ago, 19-Sep-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Lego Maniac's Webring and Yahoo —Frank Filz
   (...) a (...) Another way to turn money into time is to pay someone else to do stuff for you so you don't have to spend the time on it yourself. In fact, our whole economy is based on the fact that you can turn money into time in this fashion (and (...) (24 years ago, 19-Sep-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)