 Off-Topic / Debate / 644
Re: which threads, ethics vote
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 10 Mar 1999 20:42:35 GMT

<F8CsL7.Jq0@lugnet.com> <36E5F82E.693B3B6@voyager.net>

If we all use common courtesy and play well there should be no problem.
No one "owns" a thread, and no one is _not allowed_ to do what the second
poster did, and no _rules_  (or a vote) are necessary.  Suffice it to say
that he was within the rules of order to do what he did, just not within
the "rules" of etiquette.  He should have started a new thread, period.
Scott was miffed, as I imagine most of us would be were we in his shoes.
All of the other discussions, while interesting, are not germane. IMHO:-)

John ".16 bits worth" Neal

Larry Pieniazek wrote: