 Off-Topic / Debate / 63
Re: Dark Grey bricks ARGGHHH
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 24 Oct 1998 04:28:55 GMT

Matthew Miller wrote in message ...
Larry Pieniazek <lpien@NOSPAM.ctp.com> wrote:
topic. Strikes me as *on-topic*, and therefore not eligible for this • group.

Anyone want to debate that point?

No. Because such a debate would completely belong in this group, thus • making
the point moot.

Hey, someone who doesn't say "the point is mute."  Cool.  (And you thought
you knew all of my pet peeves.)

Jesse

Jesse The Jolly Jingoist
Looking for answers?