 Off-Topic / Debate / 56
Re: Dark Grey bricks ARGGHHH
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 22 Oct 1998 12:25:22 GMT

Fredrik Glöckner <fredrik.glockner@bio.uio.no> writes:

lehman@javanet.com (Todd Lehman) writes:

What set number did you see these new dark gray bricks in?

I'm assuming he's talking about the new Insectiod Space series?
Personally, I was kinda surprised that the grey in the Insectoid theme
was dark grey, since they did look quite light in my catalogue.

Fredrik

Aren't they the same dark gray as dark gray always has been for years?

Or maybe Donny just meant that dark gray was becoming too abundant for his
tastes, and prefers regular gray...?

--Todd