 Off-Topic / Debate / 61
Re: Dark Grey bricks ARGGHHH
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 24 Oct 1998 03:28:00 GMT

Fredrik Glöckner writes:
lehman@javanet.com (Todd Lehman) writes:

Or maybe Donny just meant that dark gray was becoming too abundant for his
tastes, and prefers regular gray...?

Well, that was how I understood his article.  I had the impression that
he wanted more light grey space stuff (wings and so on, I suppose), to
complement his space collection.

Fredrik

I have an issue with this thread, it doesn't seem like an off-topic.debate
topic. Strikes me as *on-topic*, and therefore not eligible for this group.

Anyone want to debate that point?

++Lar