 Off-Topic / Debate / 6284
    Re: who's feelin the black pack? —Karim Nassar
   (...) oops :) well, spelling has never been my strong suit, but the term I was using is correct. I know what you meant by "value" and the technical measure of that aspect of skin tone is the albedo, ie: how much light it reflects vs how much is (...) (24 years ago, 7-Aug-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: who's feelin the black pack? —Bruce Schlickbernd
   (...) using (...) that (...) Still can't say I've ever heard the term albedo applied to skin tone. Probably because albedo derives from the latin albus meaning white (defining skin in terms of whiteness is something of a lost cause immediately). (...) (24 years ago, 7-Aug-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)