 Off-Topic / Debate / 6138
    Re: Mecha Legs —Dave Schuler
   I'm fascinated by all of this, because I know almost nothing about the subject! In lugnet.publish, Larry Pieniazek writes of his quite cool design: (...) Isn't there some law allowing a consumer to copy a CD or tape for his/her own use as long as (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jul-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Copyrights and IP (was Re: Mecha Legs —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) subject! (...) discount (...) I'm not sure either... But I don't think that's quite correct. if I buy a CD, I don't think I have the right to have it playing in both my car and my house at the same time. I could be wrong though. I'm pretty (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jul-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)