 Off-Topic / Debate / 6098
  Re: How big is to big?

(...) Cool! (...) I snipped this a bit, but I think this pseudo-quote is true to the intent. So, he's saying they're stupid and that they'll be buying some in the same breath, right? What's wrong with this picture? (...) Cool, so they can buy these (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jul-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: How big is to big?

(...) So, (...) He's a corporate flack? :-) Seriously, bigger planes do mean some changes required at the gates to load/unload but also, since the number of slots is fixed unless you build more runways and since runways cost a lot more to build than (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jul-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: How big is to big?

(...) I bet. (...) I bet an accident on the NJT that killed 500 people would make international news! Chris (24 years ago, 17-Jul-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)