 Off-Topic / Debate / 6078
    Re: Hello —Shiri Dori
   (...) Yes, well, if someone's snickering about your lego collection in class, and everyone joins in, and you shut up and never mention that again - isn't that what I was talking about originally?... Leaving lego, or at least having "dim ages", (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jul-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Hello —Mark Sandlin
     <snip> (...) <snip> I know a guy at work named Norm. ~Mark (24 years ago, 15-Jul-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Hello —Christopher L. Weeks
   In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Greg and Shiri write: (...) But predicting how it affects them is tough. I rebelled against it and basically went out of my way to do whatever peerpressure told me not to do. It was kind of a viscious circle and caused an (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jul-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)