 Off-Topic / Debate / 6055
    Re: What age does buying lego become embarrassing? —Dave Johann
   (...) Travis, Many of us would agree with you. Driving in Los Angeles is complicated enough without adding cumbersome, useless SUVs onto our freeways and city streets. You can't see through them, or around them, and they tend to cut off anything (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jul-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: What age does buying lego become embarrassing? —Jeremy H. Sproat
   Not disagreeing with you, just giving a different if not rambling point of view... Barbara and I drive a Chevy 3/4-ton, extended cab, short bed pickup; and a Ford Escort -- with the commuting emphasis leaning towards the pickup. Our commute time to (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jul-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)