 Off-Topic / Debate / 6020
Re: This will get someone upset...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.admin.terms, lugnet.faq
Date:
Thu, 13 Jul 2000 17:24:25 GMT

I really thought about posting a reply earlier, but I decided against it.
Here's goes second round. Marc, the problem is your own, over something, that
is it really does bother you as much as you say it does, can be simply
overlooked by not reading the signatures. Period. if you want to make an
arguemnt for bandwidth and storage space, consider this, you've used up way
more room posting these messages speaking out against it, than would have been
used in a Hundred or two hundred signatures. You already said it, LUGNET ( and
i would daresay USENET ) as a whole does not agree with you. It looks like now
it is just argument for the sake of argument.

-Joe
US Marines- Something I've very proud to be a part of!!!