 Off-Topic / Debate / 5978
  Re: Mass transit (nee Age) Limitations

(...) equal (...) week. (...) Yep. I like them as a tourist (and would as a commuter) but I'd never ever want to do grocery shopping the way US people do using them. Here in Zurich (and in Heidelberg per my cousin the PhD molecular geneticist who is (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jul-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Mass transit (nee Age) Limitations

(...) Hit fire too soon, forgot to say "and that sucks, by the way... blue laws have the unintended consequence of keeping women unliberated..." although maybe it's NOT unintended... Laws are passed mostly by old men, after all, and if keeping (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jul-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)