 Off-Topic / Debate / 5954
    Re: Age limitations —Frank Filz
   (...) I used to do a Christmastime shopping spree in Boston using the T. I would walk down to a bus station from my mom's house (a 5 minute walk), and then hit a bunch of stores all over Boston (and one out in Malden). My spree was not as efficient (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jul-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Age limitations —Dave Schuler
   (...) That's approximately how I did my Christmas shopping this past year, but it wasn't anything like a convenience. Among my purchases were a 10 quart glass punch bowl, an armful of books, a CD player and several CD's. As such, I had to make about (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jul-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)