 Off-Topic / Debate / 5895
Re: help with brickShelf
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.publish
Date:
Thu, 22 Jun 2000 21:25:49 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Stephen Pakbaz writes:
  I'm trying to get some pictures onto BrickShelf for the first time but
nothing is working.  I've tried everything I know and I have not found any
places on BrickShelf that tells me how to use the place.  Can one of you
experienced BrickShelfers out there help me?!?!?!

Hey Stephen,

What problems are you experiencing?
In order to upload pictures, you must create a folder... then upload your
files into it.

-Shiri
Follow up to .publish