 Off-Topic / Debate / 5875
  Re: legos biggest mistake is...

(...) Nor is it Lego's job to conform to your ideals. If I felt that Lego was making something that was against my beliefs on what toys should be, I wouldn't buy them. Jeff (24 years ago, 21-Jun-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: legos biggest mistake is...

(...) making (...) And that, my friend, was the start of this whole post. I don't buy the sets with what I consider "dark" minifigs, i.e. UFO, Insectoid, whatever the aquazone baddies were called, etc. I believe it was a big mistake that alienated (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jun-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: legos biggest mistake is...

(...) the (...) I thought those were just aliens (except for the Aquaraiders, those are "baddies" I suppose) If it's non-human, it's evil? (...) educators who (...) Power-Ranger-Mutant- (...) Got any statistics on that? Most kids I've ever known (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jun-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: legos biggest mistake is...

(...) I don't have a problem with aliens per se. In fact, someone else just pointed out that most of the insectoids weren't as dark as I thought. So I stand corrected there. The only aquaraiders sets I saw had some really yuck faces to them, and I (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jun-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)