 Off-Topic / Debate / 5863
    Re: What do other parents do with Lego guns? —Dave Schuler
   (...) I understand your point, but to nitpick, it's Sarah's son who observes that "there's no hope," and in fact when she's confronted with the horror of her own violence (a la Swiss cheesing), she breaks down and finds that she can't murder an (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jun-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: What do other parents do with Lego guns? —Larry Pieniazek
     (...) You might be right. It was the policy when I was raised, and it's the policy in our house now. But it could be just coincidence that I came out OK (??), and my kids seem to be tracking (but it's early) to come out OK too. So who knows... (for (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jun-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: What do other parents do with Lego guns? —Peter Callaway
   (...) To further nitpick your nitpick, I thought he kneecapped three of those SWAT guys and hit the last one in the back with the smoke-canister launcher. But your point is well made. It's been a while since I've seen T2. (...) I too had toy guns, (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jun-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: What do other parents do with Lego guns? —Dave Schuler
   (...) Doh--forgot about them! As for the smoke cannister--I think I'd rather get shot with a fat, low-velocity cylinder than a conventional bullet... Or at least I suppose I would--they'd both probably hurt like heck! Dave! (24 years ago, 21-Jun-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)