 Off-Topic / Debate / 5831
    Re: smokers —Dave Schuler
   (...) If your assertion is that you would be as distressed if someone blew cigarette smoke in your face as if someone threw cat urine in your face, then I can agree with your analogy. If you find a qualitative difference between these two, then (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jun-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: smokers —Frank Filz
   (...) Well, smoking can leave a very persistant effect. The seller I buy from who I get the smoke permeated stuff from seems to mostly break down new sets and sell parts, so they are not exposed to a smoky environment for very long, so I haven't (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jun-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Cat Piss (was: smokers) —Christopher L. Weeks
   (...) Have you worked with one of the enzymatic cleaners that chemically breaks down the pet odors? The one that I have right now, with which I am fairly happy, is called Simple Solution. We got it at a cat show or at one of the big Petsmart stores. (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jun-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)