 Off-Topic / Debate / 5831
  Re: smokers

(...) If your assertion is that you would be as distressed if someone blew cigarette smoke in your face as if someone threw cat urine in your face, then I can agree with your analogy. If you find a qualitative difference between these two, then (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jun-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: smokers

(...) Well, smoking can leave a very persistant effect. The seller I buy from who I get the smoke permeated stuff from seems to mostly break down new sets and sell parts, so they are not exposed to a smoky environment for very long, so I haven't (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jun-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Cat Piss (was: smokers)

(...) Have you worked with one of the enzymatic cleaners that chemically breaks down the pet odors? The one that I have right now, with which I am fairly happy, is called Simple Solution. We got it at a cat show or at one of the big Petsmart stores. (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jun-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)