 Off-Topic / Debate / 560
  Re: Sorry

(...) Think about what you're saying for a minute: If he's hellbent on doing it anyway, it's not morally wrong that he does it, and it's not hurting anyone except himself, it's not really any of your business whether I help him part with his cash or (...) (26 years ago, 18-Feb-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Sorry

(...) I did. I think I agree with you more now than I agree with what I said earlier, if that makes sense. I think that comes close to admitting that I may have been wrong, but I'm not sure because I don't do it that often. :) (26 years ago, 18-Feb-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Sorry

(...) I think I agree with you now Mike. Although my initial gut feeling was similar to yours, I think that is due to past experience with other collectible scalper types. How is this any different than everyone pre-ordering the sets from S@H at (...) (26 years ago, 19-Feb-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Sorry

(...) YM Darwininan. HTH. HAND. Jasper (26 years ago, 19-Feb-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Sorry

<about someone buying stuff at a really high price> (...) There's a couple of points there. Firstly, I don't think there was anything wrong with what Daniel was doing. As several people have pointed out, he was honest about what he was selling. I'm (...) (26 years ago, 19-Feb-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Sorry

(...) No, I meant Darwinian (Hey! who turned my "w" upside down?) Barry (26 years ago, 21-Feb-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Sorry

(...) *slowly, his jaws widen into an evil looking grin* Hi, Barry. Guess? Jasper (26 years ago, 21-Feb-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)