 Off-Topic / Debate / 558
    Lego selling practices —Adam Yulish
   <snip> (...) <Adam holds his nose and jumps in, flailing limbs wildly> The assumption that someone is being foolish is questionable. When the new Star Wars movies come out, I'll bet many fans would pay $50 to be able to sit in on the pre-screening (...) (26 years ago, 18-Feb-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Lego selling practices —Christopher L. Weeks
   (...) Right. This is, I think the crux of the disagreement. I think paying whatever a metroliner is 'worth' these days for one is foolish...sort of. It would be foolish for me because I'd rather have $300 (or whatever) worth of other stuff. For (...) (26 years ago, 18-Feb-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)