 Off-Topic / Debate / 5460
  Re: Why can't we have a Lando: Lego's Race policy

(...) I know you don't blame me, Mike. I apologize for going off the handle like I did. I imagine you MUST have noticed, but I'm a rather stubborn person, and will fight to the death and drive an issue into the ground. And I've been brought up to (...) (24 years ago, 2-May-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Why can't we have a Lando: Lego's Race policy

(...) did. (...) I too must offer a belated apology. (Busy, school, finales, etc.) I tend to be stubborn myself. I still am trying to figure out why people think I was trying to deny the hardships of various 'racial' groups. That was definatly not (...) (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)