 Off-Topic / Debate / 5404
    Re: Why is AIDS such a big deal? —Peter Callaway
   (...) it (...) Wow, for once, Larry, I actually agree with you! On all points! I hope this isn't a continuing trend ;-) Whilst the ill-informed will brand it a "gay disease", the fact that AIDS is indiscriminate across the sexual spectrum makes it a (...) (24 years ago, 1-May-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Why is AIDS such a big deal? —Peter White
   (...) AIDS (...) lots of snip,snip,snip... (...) Plus they had the political/lobbying machine already rolling with the Gay Rights Movement. My father died from cardiac disease, my mother from cancer, I'm sure everyone here has their own ideas about (...) (24 years ago, 1-May-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)