 Off-Topic / Debate / 5255
  Re: Reagan... not exactly libertarian, but close

(...) Ummmmm, you were supposed to laugh! Extreme right wingers excoriate Clinton for being this rabid liberal, but if you strung out all liberals in a line, you'd find him over on the right-hand side. The further south you go, the milder the (...) (24 years ago, 4-Apr-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Reagan... not exactly libertarian, but close

(...) It looks like I failed to communicate. I understood your note. (...) Right. That's my perception too. (...) I know. Now what do real liberals believe? And more importantly, what is the single factor that most closely correlates with the (...) (24 years ago, 4-Apr-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Reagan... not exactly libertarian, but close

(...) Ask 100 people and you'll get 100 different answers. I don't think you can boil it down to one convenient factor. (...) Civil liberties, racial equality, gun control, abortion, school prayer, censorship, business rights, unions, and on and on. (...) (24 years ago, 5-Apr-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)