 Off-Topic / Debate / 5178
  Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!)

I know this is yesterday's squabble, but I'm just now reading it, and moving my reply to .o-t.d. (...) I don't know Larry, have never met him, but this is not the impression I'm getting of him. The only impression I'm getting from reading this (...) (25 years ago, 28-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!)

(...) Agreed. Granted, Larry is -- by his admission -- selfish, profit-driven, and a big spender. But he is most certainly not obnoxious. He is easily amongst the most polite, professional, and generous (1) people I have ever had business with. His (...) (25 years ago, 28-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!)

(...) Yes. I sometimes (ok, often) find myself across the fence from Larry, because we have some differences of opinion at very fundemental levels. However, he rarely blows his top, is invariably fair (if opinionated), and cannot be remotely accused (...) (25 years ago, 28-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)