 Off-Topic / Debate / 5123
    Re: What is Scott saying now? Was: (Re: Wench as a word) —Scott Edward Sanburn
   Ed, (...) Boy, was Rudy the one who fired the gun? Because you are linking him directly with police officers, so the police officers are not responsible? I guess you liked New York a lot better when it was a scumpit, filled with crime and sleaze. I (...) (24 years ago, 23-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: What is Scott saying now? Was: (Re: Wench as a word) —Ed Jones
   (...) at (...) did (...) defame (...) From the comments above, you clearly could not have bothered reading the news articles involving the incident and Rudy's defamation of the victim. Faulty logic on my part? Your first statement is a prime example (...) (24 years ago, 23-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: What is Scott saying now? Was: (Re: Wench as a word) —Scott Edward Sanburn
   Ed, Well, I did happen to read the articles, BTW. (...) I did read them, thank you, and I still say, if Rudy did something wrong, have it investigated. Which I have said before about Trafficant, etc. (...) Well, your statements like "Rudy's reign of (...) (24 years ago, 23-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)