 Off-Topic / Debate / 5056
5055  |  5057
Subject:
Wow, "goes in waves" is right!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 19 Mar 2000 19:13:44 GMT

Well, things got quite quiet quickly (1).

The oscillations in traffic here make even the stock market price
gyrations look tame. Pretty amazing. No commentary needed or expected,
I'm just spouting. Did a big factoring run today but I am STILL not
quite caught up. Harro is apparently buying out all of Germany. Poor
Horst, I keep sending him USD as fast as I can but I can't keep up.
Killing a little time before I head for the airport... I am in Boca
Raton all week again this week.

I'm also not quite caught up on paying back x and paypal rebate
referrals, if you're waiting on me feel free to ping me, include the
email address you yourself (not MY address, yours) used when you signed
up, as well as your full name as the system knows you (I had one mystery
referral from a person like mike who uses their middle name but signed
up using their first name and I didn't connect the dots very well)

I DO want you to get your money, trust me.

1 - type THAT three times fast!
--
Larry Pieniazek - lpieniazek@mercator.com - http://my.voyager.net/lar

Note: this is a family forum!