 Off-Topic / Debate / 4951
Re: Trying to understand
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 16 Mar 2000 05:08:00 GMT

Frank Filz wrote:

(1) Though there certainly are some recent situations which make one
wonder. I am certainly troubled by Ruby Ridge, Waco, and Oklahoma City.
Our government does need to change, but it is not so corrupt as to
justify blowing up a building, especially one with a daycare inside.

While I am convinced Janet Reno is a murderer, and I can easily and with
a clear conscience condone firing back when I am fired upon first, by
men hiding in a hiding place within my own compound, with no warning or
prior notice (Waco and Ruby Ridge), I cannot by any stretch of the
imagination condone setting off a bomb in a public building, no matter
what manner of evil men it may contain. And this building hardly
contained anyone evil of note. A few IRS clerks? Please. I wish the IRS
ill but my fervent desire is that its agents be unemployed and seeking
honest work, not that they be dead.

McVeigh in his mewling for a new trial forgets that he is a callous cold
blooded murderer and forgets that the means must be justifiable in and
of themselves, as the ends never justify the means. He dishonored the
innocent and Waco dead with his actions.

--
Larry Pieniazek - lpieniazek@mercator.com - http://my.voyager.net/lar

Note: this is a family forum!