 Off-Topic / Debate / 4923
Re: Trying to understand
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 15 Mar 2000 22:31:30 GMT

***WHAT FOLLOWS ISN'T TROLLING--I'M STILL JUST TRYING TO
UNDERSTAND***

One other thing--what exactly does the NRA do, except get a lot of
flak from
those who wish to see it disbanded?

Assuming you really *aren't* trolling, have you tried visiting
<http://www.nra.org/> and following a few links?  You might
particularly look at <http://www.nrahq.org/safety/> and
<http://www.nrahq.org/youth/>.[1]

[1] IANTNRA, but I have friends who are.

--
Susan Hoover
Houston, TX