 Off-Topic / Debate / 4913
Re: Website
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 15 Mar 2000 21:30:36 GMT

In lugnet.publish, Dan Boger writes:
In lugnet.publish, Karim Nassar writes:
<sarcasm>

Isn't it great how Windows has *improved* personal computing??

</sarcasm>

I can't help it...  what does this have to do with windows? ;)

Windows is so friendly and easy to use that it hides extensions from you as
often as possible.  I use Dreamweaver to assemble the site, but I was lazy and
just used explorer to copy the dat files in... somewhere along the way, the
extensions got capitalized, and I never noticed it :-/

Anyway, it will be fixed tonight.

--Karim