 Off-Topic / Debate / 4914
Re: Website
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 15 Mar 2000 21:39:28 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Karim Nassar writes:
Windows is so friendly and easy to use that it hides extensions from you as
often as possible.  [...]

"Windows is so friendly and easy to use..."

"How friendly is it!"

"Windows is so friendly and easy to use, that you can now choose your own
custom background color and patterns for the BSOD!"

--Todd