 Off-Topic / Debate / 4889
Re: Trying to understand
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 15 Mar 2000 17:12:23 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Scott Edward Sanburn writes:

Ballastic fingerprinting? Well, I don't know what that is, so you need
to tell me that first. I think before we need *ANY* more gun laws, we
need to start enforcing the *22,000+* laws that are on the books, which,
BTW, won't solve any problems like the shootings in Concubine High
School,

Oh man, where is this Concubine High?!?  Why wasn't it around when I was a
teenager?  I hope this wasn't just some Freudian slip...
;-)

Bruce