 Off-Topic / Debate / 487
  Re: CFD: e-bay (aka ranting and raving)

(...) I may have misunderstood what you said before and responded in a rather offended tone in a previous post. Forgive me if it offended you. But I don't agree with this either. If a set will sell for $100 on RTL but might go for $150 on eBay (...) (26 years ago, 11-Feb-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: CFD: e-bay (aka ranting and raving)

(...) No problem. I flared up too. (...) Understood. I would just prefer that the buyer who gets it is someone who participates online. From what others have said, about half the winning bids go to people who don't participate in RTL or Lugnet, and (...) (26 years ago, 11-Feb-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: CFD: e-bay (aka ranting and raving)

(...) That's rather sad. A box of Beta currently goes for... $2000, I think. Possibly more. Arabian Nights go for $4000, which is totally silly - I calculated once what cards you'd get out of it (pretty good guess, as in each box you get 120 out of (...) (26 years ago, 11-Feb-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)