 Off-Topic / Debate / 4857
  Re: Longest Thread! (Re: Does God have a monopoly on gods?)

(...) Well, dunno about most of those, but I'm willing to bet that Brad Justus takes the record for that last one: (URL) getting paid for this --> alladvantage.com Sign up via me, the reference $$ go to fund Lugnet. (24 years ago, 14-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Longest Thread! (Re: Does God have a monopoly on gods?)

(...) simple high-school physics. See, Brad (and the organization he represents) is really cool. However, this thread on religion has lotsa people hot and bothered. (With me so far? You can see it coming... :) And naturally, most things expand when (...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Longest Thread! (Re: Does God have a monopoly on gods?)

(...) takes (...) No, I was refering to the "most replies to a single message". AFAIK, no other message on Lugnet has generated over 70 direct replies. James (URL) getting paid for this --> alladvantage.com Sign up via me, the reference $$ go to (...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Longest Thread! (Re: Does God have a monopoly on gods?)

(...) But -- But it took me a while HOUR to think up that one. *sigh* :-, Cheers, - jsproat (24 years ago, 14-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Longest Thread! (Re: Does God have a monopoly on gods?)

Brad's first post probably takes the record for "widest fan" in that it had more posts from different people, although the average debate thread seems to have lots and lots of posts. But most of the posts are from the usual gang of suspects, (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)