 Off-Topic / Debate / 4947
Re: Longest Thread! (Re: Does God have a monopoly on gods?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 16 Mar 2000 04:41:26 GMT

Brad's first post probably takes the record for "widest fan" in that it
had more posts from different people, although the average debate thread
seems to have lots and lots of posts.

But most of the posts are from the usual gang of suspects, leavened with
one or two new participants per megathread.

The usual gang changes slowly, members add and drop much more slowly
than thread lifetimes. Most of us know what most of the rest of us think
about most everything, but that doesn't mean we're not having fun and
not learning a tidbit here and there.

IMHO, of course.

--
Larry Pieniazek - lpieniazek@mercator.com - http://my.voyager.net/lar