 Off-Topic / Debate / 4852
  Re: Does God have a monopoly on gods?

Skipped most of it but picked on one thing. James Brown wrote: \ (...) No, that's not what I'm saying. I'm saying that the basis for christianity is flawed. The basis for capitalism, and the basis for America, are not. Christianity will produce (...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Does God have a monopoly on gods?

Larry, Man, I really shouldn't get into this: Anyway, here is the start: < rant, babble, etc. (...) I am really trying not to grind my teeth, here, Larry, but you always had a spite against Christianity, which is fine, I have my own spites on issues (...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)