 Off-Topic / Debate / 4837
Re: Does God have a monopoly on gods?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 13 Mar 2000 09:36:45 GMT

As to where to start, again, I chicken out from a full derivation and
point to Rand,....

Ayn Rand's philosophy is not a derivation, or long list of concepts implying one
another out of thin air with "Logic" hopefully proved true at some point in the
chain.

If you have to refer to Godel for supplemental reading, you don't get Rand's
idea of logic. See my other post.