 Off-Topic / Debate / 4760
    Re: 3. What exactly is bigotry? More definitions. Trolling admitted. —Kevin Wilson
   (...) I believe it is fairly low... in the US and many other countries, but not all. I have read that one of the reasons for the high rate of HIV in Africa and some other third world countries is that heterosexual anal intercourse is much more (...) (24 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: 3. What exactly is bigotry? More definitions. Trolling admitted. —Todd Lehman
     (...) I really enjoyed the movie _Chasing_Amy_, especially what Alyssa had to say in the bar scene early in the movie. --Todd (24 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

         Re: 3. What exactly is bigotry? More definitions. Trolling admitted. —Larry Pieniazek
     (...) <mild spoiler alert> The first part of that movie was great but the big denoument where the roomie tried to make a case for a three way struck me as a bit off. Spoiled what was otherwise a good movie for me. (24 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: 3. What exactly is bigotry? More definitions. Trolling admitted. —Jeremy H. Sproat
   (...) Oh. See, there I go assuming again. Thanks for clearing that up, Kevin. Cheers, - jsproat (24 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)