 Off-Topic / Debate / 4767
Re: 3. What exactly is bigotry? More definitions. Trolling admitted.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 10 Mar 2000 23:35:39 GMT

Todd Lehman wrote:

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Kevin Wilson writes:
You should also take into account that the prevalence of anal
intercourse among gay men is also fairly low, although many hets assume
that it's the normal form of sex. Very far from it - many other
activities come above it in the frequency-of-use scale.

I really enjoyed the movie _Chasing_Amy_, especially what Alyssa had to say
in the bar scene early in the movie.

<mild spoiler alert>

The first part of that movie was great but the big denoument where the
roomie tried to make a case for a three way struck me as a bit off.
Spoiled what was otherwise a good movie for me.

--
Larry Pieniazek - lpieniazek@mercator.com - http://my.voyager.net/lar

Note: this is a family forum!