 Off-Topic / Debate / 4698
  Re: Does God have a monopoly on gods?

(...) Reasoning is OK, nomenclature was wrong (I was rushed, and I JUST made the flight, they closed the door just after I boarded). See below... (...) Most perfect is an INCORRECT label for what I meant, an entity that is omnipotent (which carries (...) (24 years ago, 8-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Does God have a monopoly on gods?

So, more a terminology thing than anything else. Although, I do think you need to watch some of your abbreviations, omni PMS conjures up mental images I don't want to deal with, ever! -- William A. Swanberg CPT, SC Commander, 229th Signal Company (...) (24 years ago, 9-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Does God have a monopoly on gods?

(...) Right. But the point at the root is that even if the universe is infinite and even if we can identify who holds the current title of "most good", there is no implication that this particular entity is omni PBS... and further, you can have at (...) (24 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)