 Off-Topic / Debate / 4747
Re: Does God have a monopoly on gods?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 10 Mar 2000 19:24:37 GMT

"William A. Swanberg" wrote:

So, more a terminology thing than anything else.  Although, I do think you
need to watch some of your abbreviations, omni PMS conjures up mental images
I don't want to deal with, ever!

Right. But the point at the root is that even if the universe is
infinite and even if we can identify who holds the current title of
"most good", there is no implication that this particular entity is omni
PBS... and further, you can have at most one omni P entity in a given
universe at one time, so either G or D isn't P...

but of course I hold there is no omni P of either moral persuasion.