 Off-Topic / Debate / 4621
Re: Is God gay? (was Re: Does God have a monopoly on gods?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 6 Mar 2000 04:47:17 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Peter Callaway writes:
For the record, Ben, I live in Australia.
...I'm assuming that you live in the US,

Doh!  You assumed right, I did not.  I thought you lived in the USA too.  Sorry
about that! I'm sure that it happens all of the time because a lot of Americans
tend to assume that everyone on the Internet is an American too (NOW I notice
the .au in your e-mail address).  I didn't know I was one of the people that
did it too...

That's all I can answer right now.  RL calls.

Ben Roller