 Off-Topic / Debate / 4602
Re: memes (Was: Re: Does God have a monopoly on gods?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 6 Mar 2000 00:05:39 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:
I'd posit (for the sane of argument) that
c /sane/sake/

Larry, I looked back though .off-topic.geek , and I couldn't find whether you
had revealed the identity of the text editor that uses this mysterious text
replacement syntax.  Do you care to do so now, or should I look even deeper?

Hmmm...just gave me an idea.  Has anyone ever tried to do an online scavenger
hunt?

those who question whether it's not insane to try to debate
here. But this one is more fun than usual. Cheers to sproat for spawning
it.

To quote a rather fun co-worker I once had: "for you, Larry, anything."  :-,

Cheers,
- jsproat